Duraco High Density Urethane (Poron)
Duraco® High Density Urethane (Poron) Weather Stripping is an open cell foam that exhibits closed cell characteristics when compressed. It offers very low compression set, good shock absorption, and low out-gassing.
- Adhesive: Permanent rubber based or permanent acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive. Our rubber based adhesive system includes a film carrier for non-stretch characteristics.
- Test Method: ASTM D3574
- Density (lb/ft3): 15
- Compression Deflection: 4 to 8 psi
- Compression Set: (50%) 10 max
- Service Temperature: Rubber based: -28.8°C to 87.7°C; Acrylic based: -28.8°C to 87.7°C
- Flammability: FMVSS 302; UL94 HBF ≥ 3/16
Essentra Speciality Tapes India Product Listing
To receive a quote on a custom order or if you need assistance regarding products, please contact customer service at +91 (0) 80 4545 3656.